Monday, July 30, 2018

The extraordinary way of mastering any language you want


Me: You want to master a language, right?

You: Yes, but languages are hard to master my friend, and they need a long time and a big efford

Me: not really, I want to introduce you a method that can make you fluent in any language you want like native speakers in a very shirt time and less efford what do you think?

You: stop kidding me please that method is exist only in heaven

ME: but you tell me that you want the easiet way to master a language with less efford

You: yes

Me: So let me show you that extraordinary method that you can't find it niether internet nor books

You: Okay I am so exciting about it, tell me

Me: listen to me and don't interupt me until I finish Agree?

You: okey, Go ahead

Me: My friend this method is as easy as ABC, it consists of three simple steps. If you do them as I tell you will be absolutely without doubt like a native speaker.

First step you need to do is to build a time-machine, don't ask me how, I don't give a f**ck, just build it, go watch some movies that show how to build it, and get inspired of them.

the second step is that you have to go back with the time-machine to your past, your long past, particularly the day after you born.

The third step is that you have to kidnaping yourself from the hospital you bornt, and take yourself to the country where people speak the language you are struggling with right now.

And congratulation you have changed history, you have lived with native speakers of the language you want, and now you are a native speaker, you need no effords for studying the language, or going to school, or wasting time about it.

you: are you f**cking kidding me or what?

Me: you said you want the easiest way to master a language with zero efford, and here you are the easiet way to do that.

it's the only way that fits your need.

You: come on, it's a non-logic way

Me: aah. That's right. now yu have to go f**cking put it on the work, and stop bitching and saying the magic way, the easy way, go put it on the work, and burn your ass for it, and your work will pay off my friend.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's Trending?

BTemplates.com

Pages