Saturday, August 25, 2018

why you are not happy?



There are plenty of reasons why you are not having a happy life, and here I am going to share with you most reasons why you are not happy with your life: 

1. The way you talk to yourself: 

Most losers unfortunetly talk negatively with themselves, they say words like "My life is a bullshit" or "I hate my self" or "I can't do that". 
And this act is the brief way to kill yourself by yourself. 
I suggest reading this book that  I've read, its very helpful believe me. It will make you more gentle with yourself ðŸ˜‰: 

2. Your friends, family...: 

Yes your friends and family, can be the ones who make your life bad. 
All you have to do is to stop hanging out with negative friends who hold you back. I know its hard but you have to sacrifice and make some good friends who wants to win so that they gonna push you to win too. 

3. Complaining: 

I used to complain about my past life about my daddy who was very taugh to me. About the system, the government. 
You gonna complain and complain, and nothing will change. Stop fucking complaining if you wanna a happy life. 

4: Jealousy: 

What I mean by That, is seeing someone having a good life, buys a new car, a new house, gets a good grades, and not wishing good for them. 

These are examples of the habits that you do daily and that answer your question: 
why my life isn't going well as I want it to be? 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's Trending?

BTemplates.com

Pages